Laine Winter 2019 features:
12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
An interview with Veera Välimäki
A long-format story about The Fibre Co.
“My Story” by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
a Q&A with Annie Rowden
A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Designers featured in this issue: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
Laine Issue 8: Kelo features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- An interview with Susan Crawford
- A long-format story about Ocean Rose
- “My story” by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- A column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop